The SeaLink50EC wireless equipment provides simple, low cost and highly effective wireless solution for long range broadband communication. It can operate in all weather, water and hard condition proofs. It is designed to provide wireless reliable and high performance long distance links over the seas like the North Sea, the Mexico Gulf, over hot desert oil fields in Middle East or other hard remote areas.
• Wireless Long Range Backbone PTP, PTMP links (up to 70km connectivity)
• Frequency bands: 3.1GHz-4.1 GHz, 4.9 GHz – 6.3GHz
• Max 250 Mbps
• High gain 23 dBi-26dBi directional panel antenna
• High power RF (up to 26 dBm)
• Operating temperature: -40 °C to 80 °C
• Hard waterproof enclosures
• Wireless IP
• Web interface
• VLAN, SNMP, LLDP, RADIUS supports
• Survival wind speed: 240 km/h
• Lightning protection
Application of SeaLink50EC in North Sea oil and gas production:
• Oil and gas exploration and production on the North Sea have high safety requirements.
• The communications have very important role in the explorations and productions.
• Currently the communications are carried out through satellites or optic cables. These methods have several disadvantages: small bandwidths, inflexibility, unreliable, high costs…
• Due to its advanced features, the SeaLink50EC gives simple, cost effective and reliable communication solution to the North sea oil and gas exploration.
• Example of the SeaLink communication topology for the North sea as following:
• The SeaLink equipment is to connect between oil and gas platforms as well to control center.
• The IP based Network Access Management is to access control and management all SeaLink devices in whole network.
• Internet access is controlled by Gateway router and firewall.
• Long range PTP, PTMP configurations